Bean Bark Ice Cream
Written by: Valentine Lebon, Aug 2020
With summer in full swing we thought it would be the perfect time to create an ice cream recipe! Or should I say, to elevate ice cream by adding Bean Bark to it! It really is the best of both worlds: you get to eat Bean Bark all while cooling down.
So here is our simple 3 ingredient recipe to turn your Bean Bark crumbs into ice cream! This recipe only requires 5 minutes to make, however, before you get started, remember to put a metal bowl in your freezer for a couple of hours prior so you can mix your Bean Bark into the ice cream without it melting everywhere!
Prep time: 2 hours, Recipe time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (for 1 serving)
- A handful of Bean Bark crumbs (any flavor works!)
- 1 scoop of ice cream (I recommend a neutral base like vanilla bean!)
- 1 ice cream cone (omit if you hate fun)
- Place a small metal bowl in the freezer at least 2 hours before starting this recipe (you can skip this part, but it helps prevent the ice cream from melting as you mix in your ingredients!)
- In the frozen metal bowl add in one scoop of ice cream
- Sprinkle a handful of Bean Bark crumbs over the ice cream and mix it in using a spoon
- Scoop your mixture onto an ice cream cone
- And enjoy!
- Feel free to add in any other flavors you like, such as a peanut butter swirl or even fresh berries
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook! And don’t forget to tag us if you try any of our recipes, we would love to see your creations!