Recipe: Bean Bark Frozen Banana Pops
Written by: Valentine Le Bon, July 2020
In a perfect world our Bean Bark would never crumble, you would open your bag and be able to conveniently snack on every last piece without having to tilt your head backwards while holding our bags upside down into your mouths to get every last crumb.
But thankfully we have a few tricks up our sleeves that we’re going to share with you regarding some fun snacks you can make with Bean Bark crumbs!
This recipe is the perfect healthy snack that only requires 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time! It’s also a frozen snack so it’s perfect for summer. So without further ado, here is the recipe for our Bean Bark Frozen Banana Pops!
Prep time: 5 minutes, Freeze time: 1 hour
Ingredients (makes 6 pops)
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup of chocolate chips + 1 tsp of water
- A handful of Bean Bark crumbs
- 6 popsicle sticks or skewers
- Peel both bananas and cut them each into three even parts
- Insert your stick into each piece of banana
- Melt your chocolate chips in a bowl with the water: microwave for 30 second intervals mixing after each round till the chocolate chips are fully melted
- Dip the bananas into the melted chocolate and then roll them into your leftover Bean Bark crumbs
- Lay each banana flat on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for one hour
- Enjoy your sweet snack all summer long!
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook! And if you have a recipe request featuring Bean Bark send us a message, we would love to know what type of recipes you’re interested in:)